Wednesday, November 14, 2012

God is Moving!

Hi everyone!


Here are some announcements:

Seeing how I can reach a broader base...
  • I decided to revive my old blogger Blog in conjunction with my existing domain, http://lifeinspiredbygod.com. You can subscribe to either and my goal is to deliver you a weekly word to take and apply!
  • Also feel free to add me on Google+!
  • I now have a YouTube channel and will be posting there every Tuesday at 9:15pm CST.
  • Lastly, I have a weekly bible study on Google Hangouts! Feel free to join in as we dissect God's word in a loving environment!
Again, I thank God for your support and prayers and let's watch as God continues to move in my life and ministry outreaches as well as in your lives. We are all called to His service!

Be blessed!

In His love,

Marquita

Facebook: Marquita Priester
Twitter: MzPriester2U
Google+: Marquita P
YouTube Channel: Marquita P

No comments: