Friday, December 18, 2009

Daily Devotion

Standing Alone in the Rain
 
"He caused the storm to be still, So that the waves of the sea were hushed."  Psalm 107:29
 
Sometimes we have those days, weeks, months or even years when it just seems like things are not going as we would like.  It seems like those days that nothing can put us at ease.  I'm feeling somewhat out of it; don't get me wrong, I love Christmas because I love to give.  But right now, I just cannot give as I would like.  Plus, I've been thinking of all the things that have happened this year, gains and losses and I just don't feel the spirit.  But because I know God will cause this rain to pass, and He can give me the peace I need if I only just wait on Him, I'm okay.  In spite, God has blessed me, and He has moved some MAJOR storms out of my life.  Sometimes its good to stand or sit in the rain, because its a refreshing cleanse.  Let God's word rain on your soul and endure.  Good night!!
 
"You rule over the surging sea; when its waves mount up, you still them."  Psalm 89:9

No comments: