Monday, July 20, 2009

Book Suggestions

Hello,

I have read many books! I love to read, it's so relaxing and I have a thirst for knowledge so I will read just about anything. I have read some very important books since January, and I would like to share some of those titles with you:
1. Your Best Life Now by Joel Osteen (I might go back and read that one again hehe)
2. Holding on to your faith even...When God Doesn't Make Sense by Dr. James Dobson (probably the best book I have read thus far and it has made a critical change in my thinking)
3. The Successful Family (I didn't read the entire book because everything does not apply to me but its good) by Dr. Creflo Dollar
4. Love, Live, and Enjoy Life by Dr. Creflo Dollar (this one is great too; I'm a work in progress)
5. Purpose-Driven Life by Rick Warren (will be reading this one again starting today!)

No comments: