Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Daily Devotion

Keep the Faith

Hey!

Be blessed today and don't lose sight of the goal! For in Matthew
11:28-30 Jesus says "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened,
and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me,
for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your
souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Knowing this reassures me that I can make it because I can give
everything to Jesus when it gets too hard. When deadlines at work are
bearing down on you and people are aggravating you, take a second and
rest easy because Jesus has your back! Ask anything in His name
because Jesus seeks to bring glory to our heavenly father(John 14:3)!
Ask for strength, because you can do all things through Christ who
strengthens you! (Philippians 4:13). Ask for wisdom, because in James
1:5 the Bible says "If any of you is deficient in wisdom, let him ask
of the giving God who gives to everyone liberally and ungrudgingly,
without reproaching or fault-finding, and it will be given him."
Ask
for guidance--Isaiah 58:11 tells us that the Lord will guide us
continually!

Be encouraged and rest assured because you are blessed! "What, then,
shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be
against us?...No, in all these things we are more than conquerors
through Him who loved us."
Romans 8:31-39

http://enterthemindofmarquita.blogspot.com

"The joy of the Lord is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10


Marquita B. Priester

No comments: