Thursday, August 13, 2009

Daily Devotion

You can't figure it all out today, so quit being so anxious!

Good afternoon!

What are you thinking about? What am I going to do with my life? Have you even thought about today???

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

I tell you, this has been a big battle of mine! I want to know what's gonna happen! What am I supposed to do?!? I hate uncertainty. But because of the relationship I have with God, I have to trust that He is gonna make sure it's great. He tell us repeatedly to give our burdens and worries to Him and know that it will all work out for our good.(1 Peter 5:7, Matthew 11:28)

We must trust in the promises of God's word. "Cast your cares on the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall."(Psalm 55:22) Believe that! As for me, I'm going to concentrate on it and get my head out of the clouds and do all I can and leave the rest to God.

A few more scriptures: Psalm 94:19, Matthew 6:25-34, Luke 12:23-26

No need for being anxious about the future...enjoy today!

http://enterthemindofmarquita.blogspot.com/

"The joy of the Lord is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10

Marquita B. Priester

No comments: