Wednesday, August 12, 2009

List of Scriptures of God's Promises

I just had to send these verses out:

Jeremiah 29:10--I will bless you with a future filled with hope--a future of success, not of suffering.(CEV) God wants us happy and successful! And in NIV: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Here are more verses on God's Promises that you can look up at your leisure:
Psalm 27:1(it gets me through! Personal favorite)
Proverbs 16:7---this is true, I've experienced this
Romans 8:32
2 Cor 9:8
2 Cor 12:9
Psalm 30:5--Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.
Psalm 35:9
Matt 5:11-12
Psalm 50:15--And call upon Me in the day of trouble: I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.

You know what, just go to this site:
http://www.scripturepromises.com/
They have PDF files with God's promises for nearly everything you can think of! I touch and agree with you for God's glory.

Be blessed!

http://enterthemindofmarquita.blogspot.com

"The joy of the Lord is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10


Marquita B. Priester

No comments: