Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fasting This Week

Hi everyone!
 
I want to invite you to fast with me this week, Monday thru Friday for the work week.  I will be fasting from 8am to 8pm everyday(I have to eat with some of my medicines, lol).  I am doing it because I really want to get in tune with God so that I can know what it is that He is preparing me to do next.  I will be drinking lots of water and tea though.  I will be praying throughout the day and I will make a specific point to go out to my car or somewhere I can be alone and have a few minutes to meditate on a scripture and get myself refocused.  Feel free to modify it specific to your health needs and concerns.  I love you as always and thank you for growing and going on this journey with me!

--
************************************************
God loves you...He blesses you with another day so make the most of it!


Marquita B. Priester

No comments: