Saturday, August 15, 2009

Daily Devotion

Hey everybody!

God always comes through for you!

Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

It's Saturday and it's hot! My little brother goes to college on Monday and I feel so old. I'm happy and proud but it doesn't make me feel any better lol. I've been thinking all day about how much power we all too often give to doubt. We allow it to control everything. And disturbingly enough all it takes is ONE WORD.

But today, I challenge that doubt. Have you ever been in a situation where you didn't have enough money for something and out of nowhere it appears? Well I have. I have had it happen a lot. But nothing so clear as last summer. Of course I had just graduated so all of the stipends had stopped. I had been getting money for graduation off and on. I had to pay my car note, insurance, and some other stuff before I moved from Atlanta. In an instant I had gotten enough money to pay all of that and have some left for the next month. Looking back in that let's me know how important it is to have no doubt, anxiety, or fear in my heart. Satan is always busy. But God is greater! You can rest on this verse:

Philippians 4:19--But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Man I got caught in the rain but I'm okay! Be blessed!

http://enterthemindofmarquita.blogspot.com

"The joy of the Lord is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10


Marquita B. Priester

No comments: